In light of the recent update in restrictions placed upon restaurants and cafes in NSW we just wanted to take a moment to remind our loyal customers that we are committed to continuing to follow strict policies and procedures for the safety and well-being of our customers and staff.
The safety of our guests and teams is our utmost priority and now we have elevated our protocols even further. Through being a part of the Accor Live Limitless family we are proud to announce Q Dining is officially verified as a COVID Safe Business through the global roll out of the ALL Safe program – further details of this can be found here.
ALLSAFE communicates our commitment to upholding these elevated cleanliness standards, which has some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality.
The ALLSAFE global cleanliness & prevention standards have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification, and covers:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Enhanced team training
- New guest contact measures
- Enhanced food safety measures
- Global medical support for all guests in a partnership with AXA
Enhanced cleaning protocols
- New stringent cleanliness standards will be implemented and monitored across all of our venues and will include a reinforced cleaning program with frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas.
- An enhanced cleaning program using hospital-grade cleaning materials will now be a standard across all of our venues.
- Regular deep cleaning will be carried out on upholstery, carpets and entire venue disinfecting will be carried out in between service hours.
Enhanced team training
- Training & Education of employees around the world is a critical aspect of health & safety and will be included in the ALLSAFE label.
- Accor will launch a new comprehensive safety & hygiene training program to ensure all employees worldwide have the skills and education necessary to protect themselves and our guests.
- Online training, as well as classroom training at each property, has been mandated prior to any Accor hotels reopening.
New guest contact measures
- Capacity must not exceed one customer per 4 square metres of space and abilty to move or remove tables and seating to support 1.5 metres of physical distance wherever possible.
- Abide by the 4 person per square metre rule as outlined by NSW Government.
- Reduce crowding and promote physical distancing with markers on the floor where people are asked to queue, such as at the bar.
- Contactless menus and payment options in place and requested where possible
Guest and staff safety measures
- Exclude staff and customers who are unwell from the premises.
- Display conditions of entry (can be found via hydehaciendasydney.com)
- Provide staff with information and training on COVID-19, including when to get tested, physical distancing and cleaning.
- All patrons that enter Q Dining, in line with NSW Government regulations, is required to sign-in upon entry of the venue before entering our venue to complete correct record tracing measures by documenting names and mobile number or email address and kept for a period of at least 28 days.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Visitors are NOT permitted to enter the premises if they:
- – Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever).
- – Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious).
- – Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19.
- – Reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19.
- – Have returned from international travel or Victoria and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Visitors who are NOT subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- – Leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member.
- – At all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff.
- – Maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser.
- – Maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately.
- – Provide us with their name and contact details and consent Accor providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures.
- – Acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to any Accor property in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements.
- – Acknowledge the right of Accor to refuse entry or request their departure from our sites at any time and for any reason.
- – At all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.
With so much information to digest and a lot of uncertainty in the world, please feel free to reach out to one of our helpful team members via the contacts below. We thank you all for the continued support and help in adhering to social distancing guidelines so we can keep the health and safety at the forefront of everything we do while still bringing our customers everything they know about Q Dining! We encourage you to continue to support local businesses while it is still safe to do so, and we promise to continue to deliver exceptional experiences for you to enjoy!
Venue Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q Dining Bookings: email@example.com